A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity.
Instruction on the Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date, have taken to buy, or a representative of your third party other than the carrier and possession of the goods or has. To exercise your right, you have to (Soleview Sneakerboxes, Nördliche Auffahrtsallee 1, 80638 Munich, Germany, 0049 176 632 598 19, email@example.com ) by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by mail letter or e-mail ) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory, however. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract to us or passed. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days.
They bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back. )
– At Soleview Sneakerboxes, Nördliche Auffahrtsallee 1, 80638 Munich, Germany , 0049 176 632 598 19, firstname.lastname@example.org:
– hereby give notice I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) concluded contract about the purchase of the following products (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received at (*)
– Name consumer
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature consumer (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Exclusion or premature and Termination
The right does not apply to contracts
– the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– The supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
– The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed in the contract, which may be the earliest delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and their current value of fluctuations in the market depends on the entrepreneur’s control;
– The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
– When their unsealed after delivery for supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return;
– The supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods;
for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
The rules in this section “Returns” in question are not in accordance with requirements for the effective exercise of the right the “Instruction on the Right of Withdrawal”.
Customers are asked before returning Report returning to the seller , 0049 176 632 598 19 and / or email@example.com to announce the return. In this way, they allow the seller the fastest possible assignment of the products.
Customers are asked to send the goods as a prepaid package back to the seller and keep the mailing receipt. The seller will refund the customer to request in advance the cost of postage, unless they are borne by the buyer himself.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the product. Goods should be sent with all accessories back to the seller as far as possible in their original packaging. If the original packaging is no longer in possession of the buyer, another suitable package should be used to ensure adequate protection against damage in transit and to avoid any damage claims because of damage due to faulty packaging.